Please submit your abstract using our template.
Additional guidelines are as follows:
1) All text, figures, and references must fit on a single 8.5" x 11" page. Word count limit is 300 words.
2) All margins 1.0".
3) Title centered, 12 pt Times New Roman font, boldface.
4) Presenter's Name 12 pt Times New Roman font, centered, underlined (First M. Last), followed by author list (First M. Last).
5) Institution Name 12 pt Times New Roman font, centered, italicized
6) Author affiliations if multiple
7) Body of the abstract, 12 pt Times New Roman font, fully justified, single spaced.
8) All figures must be embedded into the abstract file.
9) Submit the file in .pdf form, titled Last name_First name_Institution initials.pdf. If you are not presenting at the conference, submit a blank abstract titled NotPresenting.pdf.
10) Submit abstract by May 1st.
Note: As you prepare your poster abstracts, please consider whether the research you will present contains new discoveries that may have commercial value, and would not be appropriate for publication online. If you are unsure, please consult with your advisor as to the appropriateness of your submitted abstract. If you wish to keep your abstract from being posted online, please contact the site manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.